The Early Learning Center at The Hearing & Speech Center (HSC) provides safe and loving childcare for children 6 weeks to 3 years old. The Center is open year-round, Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
Benefits of the Day School Program include:
- Loving environment
- Small class size in large learning spaces
- Child-centered care
- Individualized daily reports
- Inclusive classrooms (All children learning together)
- Age-appropriate curriculum and daily activities
- Language-enriched programming (Words are powerful!)
- Developmental assessments, hearing and speech screenings
- Access to individual speech and language therapy and hearing services onsite
(If you are looking for a part-time option, please click here.)
All children who receive speech/language or audiology services from HSC are eligible to apply for a tuition scholarship.